Mark your Calendars for ICCAI 2021
September 8-10, 2021
AI in Critical Illness: Emergence and Emergent Issues
ICCAI is the annual meeting of the Society for Complex Acute Illness (SCAI), which, since its inception over 15 years ago, has successfully bridged the domains clinical practice of critical care medicine and quantitative approaches to understanding critical illness, with a strong translational focus. On the methodological side, it has emphasized eclecticism, covering, through its interdisciplinary membership, modeling approaches ranging from pure mechanistic differential equations models and agent-based models to purely data-driven machine learning techniques.
- ICCAI 2021 will again be fully remote
- Abstract submission will open later this spring (deadline: July 1, 2021)
- Registration fees will be $100
- Accepted abstracts will be published online in the Journal of Critical Care.
- The 10 best will be published in print.
- Select abstracts will be chosen for oral presentations on September 9.
On behalf of the ICCAI Organizing Committee, we look forward to seeing you in 2021.